Welcome PSCN 13 Students!
Use the blue tabs above to find more information about researching your topics.
Find and read an article on diversity issues (see below for list), highlighting main points. You will present a summary of the article at the next class meeting (5 minutes).
List of topics:
1) Racial-Ethnic Identity development
2) Myth of Model Minority
3) Changing U.S. Demographics
4) Multiculturalism related to salary equity (board of labor statistics)
5) Multicultural demographics data at Chabot (institutional research)
6) Multicultural Competence as a Professional
7) Disability Workplace Accommodations, Rights and Resources
8) LGBQT Workplace Challenges, Rights and Resources
LIBRARY IS CLOSED, THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 15 THROUGH SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 17 DUE TO POOR AIR QUALITY. ALL CLASSES AT CHABOT ARE ALSO CANCELED FOR THOSE DAYS. CAMPUS IS OPEN AGAIN on NOVEMBER 19.
REMINDER: You MUST have your Student ID card when checking out books.
Fall Hours 8/20-12/21
Regular hours are as follows. Note Exceptions Listed below.
|Monday||7:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.|
|Tuesday||7:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.|
|Wednesday||7:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.|
|Thursday||7:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.|
|Friday||8:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.|
|Saturday||8:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.|
Exceptions: September 1, 3, 7, November 10 and 21-24.