Curriculum Builder is an online tool that takes resources found from our EBSCOhost Discovery Service (EDS) and makes content from it appear as seamlessly as possible in a Learning Management System's course such as your Blackboard or Canvas course.
For now, this is a tool available through your Blackboard course. You add the LTI address (see middle) as a link in each of your Blackboard courses you choose to have course readings.
Then comes the magic-- you have a search tool where you can enter keyword search terms that could include words of a subject, title or an author, and discover and find articles in our databases. You add them to your reading list by a button and PDF, HTML or links to full-text readings will appear right from the Blackboard platform itself!
Look at both for the process for implementation and use, using the Canvas instructions instead of the Blackboard instructions with respect to adding Curriculum Builder into a module.
1. Films on Demand-- the film is embedded right into the course itself
2. Gale Primary Sources-- Includes Archives of Sexuality & Gender and Indigenous Peoples: North America
3. Gale Virtual Reference Library-- Students can quickly search through a wealth of quality reference sources right in your Canvas course, itself!
4. Issues & Controversies-- The quick pro/con overview to many hot topics.
5. Library Research Guides--go step by step until you come across the Libguide created for your course at the library orientation or collaboration with a librarian. Or bring in a general subject guide, or bring in the library databases page.
6. Literature Criticism Online-- Search the Drama Criticism and Short Story Criticism series
7. Literature Resource Center-- Search to find articles, book chapters, essays and other criticisms selected and collected into this rich database.
8. Opposing Viewpoints in Context-- Go directly to arguments for or against something in essay, editorial or feature article form.