How to Create a Library Account
Even if you are already a Chabot student, you still need to create a separate library account in order to:
Please see our Library Account FAQ for more information.
1. Visit this link and click on Sign In: https://chabotcollegelib.on.worldcat.org/discovery
2. Click on the set/reset password link
3. Enter your W# and click Request new password, then you will receive a confirmation screen.
4. Login to your ZONEMAIL account and look for an email from Library Password Management <DoNotReply@oclc.org>. Click on the link to reset your password.
5. The link will take you to this page. Follow the steps to create a new password. This will not change any of your other Chabot passwords. It is a separate account.
6. Now you need to go back to this link and sign in with your new password: https://chabotcollegelib.on.worldcat.org/discovery
7. Click on your name at the top of the page and navigate to My Account.
8. You made it! Now you can see your checkouts, due dates, fines, and renew your books.