Add these browser extension tools to help you find articles available through Chabot Library.
Download this web browser extension so when you are searching the Web, you will be alerted when Library resources are available to you at no cost.
1. Go to Lean Library to download the browser extension. Available on Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge, Opera and iOS.
2. Search for Chabot College to select your library.
1. Go to LibKey Nomad website to download the browser extension. Available on Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge, Brave and Vivaldi.
2. Install the browser extension. Search for Chabot Community College to select organization. Once you have selected Chabot, it will be saved in your settings and you can start searching.
3. Searching in sites such as PubMed will display full text access for articles from Chabot Library.
Configure Google Scholar to find full text articles from Chabot Library. Install the browser button for quick searching in Google Scholar.
1. Click on the menu button on the upper left corner to expand the menu options. Select Settings.
2. Select Library Links. Search for Chabot College. Select the check box for Chabot College and make sure to save your settings.
3. Enter your keyword search to view results. The Full Text @ Chabot Library will link you to our databases to access the full text PDF file.
Add Google Scholar as a browser extension
Find Library resources in Canvas. Look for the Student Support Hub link on the left navigation tools to find the Library page. You will find quick access to our Ask a Librarian chat as well as links to our databases and ZTC eTextbooks.