- When reaching the results of your search in a database, you have limiters available to you on the left side of the column that include:
- Limiting to Peer-reviewed
- Limiting to Year Range
- Limiting to Subject Headings (and a separate Subheadings group)
(Note: If searching any of the Gale literary databases these options will be on the right side, including options to enter more search terms).
- Read the abstracts first before reading/Emailing the article. It will be your greatest time saver.
- Jot down any subject headings you come across in your searches. You may want to use these as search terms for further searching.