1. Put phrases in quotation marks to get an exact match. Example: "Matrilineal society"
2. At Search Results page, click on the Settings option on the top right and select Advanced Search.
3. In Advanced, Enter more terms in the top bars.
4 Limit by site or domain (such as .edu, .gov or .org) OR limit by file type (such as .PDF)
1. I Feel Lucky is NEVER an option for a researcher.
2. Search Google with your Google profile turned off (Email, Igoogle, Google Docs, etc.)
3. Wikipedia entries-- only useful if you look at and evaluate what the sources are for the entry. Wikipedia by itself is NOT reliable.